Saturday, March 21, 2009

Get Rid of the Clutter ..

Many People Carry Emotional Clutter With Them Even When Its Not Needed. Strange But True. Today I Was Reading The 'Brunch' And The Article On Emotional Clutter Caught My Attention. Every one Of Us Go Through The Bad Phase Of Life. All Of Us Know That This Happens And This Will Pass. All Of Know That Time Is The Best Medicine. But Why Is That We Humans Tend To Keep Sorrows With Us And Don’t Let Them Go Away From Our Life, From Our Minds. Well To This Date,  I Was Never Able To Understand Why Does This Happen. Happens With Me Too , But Did Not Ever Got The Solution. But I Guess This Is Very Natural And Has To Happen, Nobody Can Stop Happening It But Still Its In Your Hands To Take It Easy And Forget What Gives You Pain.

We Should Always Have The Attitude, I DONT CARE. Let The Others Go In Hell And Do What You Like To Do. Do What Gives You Pleasure. Do Not Compromise If You Cant Afford To. Lets Others Talk About You Whatever ,You Do What Pleases You. It Is Very True That One Is Living In A Society And One Has To Adjust Accordingly, But Still There Is A Lot That You Don’t Have To CARE.

I Have Seen And Experienced People Taking Others Seriously.Oh That Causes Too Much Pain. One Needs To Understand, There Is None Who Can Give You The Happiness Your Deserve Except You. Do Not Be Dependent On A Person For YOUR Happiness, Go And Work Out Yourself For It.

 

I Have Chosen ' I DONT GIVE A DAMM' Attitude,Beleive Me, Its Working For Me.

 

2 comments:

Perspectives said...

i don't care attitude is fine to some extend, however few happenings hav to be categorized under "i do care"...

kurichh said...

Well thats easy said than done Isha... The main problem is that we think that we wont care abt anything and act like a robot... but somewher down the line we slip into a road called E-Motion ..

This is not to say that i contradict ur views .. even I share the same view that " I DO NOT CARE... this is a MEAN world ..",


And Hey but " I CARE FOR YOU " :) :)