Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Strange Feeling .. Errrrrrr Irritation .. ??

I Do Not Have Any Idea What’s Going On With Me Since A Few Days. May Be I Have Started Noticing A Bit Too Much Because I Did Feel This Before Many Times But Since I Was Occupied With So Much Stuffs , I Dint Get The Time To Think About This. Also Once I Was Chatting With A Unknown Person And He Told Me One Of My Feelings Matched With Him. I Googled About It Many A Times But Couldn’t Find Anything Regarding This. Now You All Must Be Thinking What I Am Talking About , Well There Are 2 Things May Be , I Really M Not Sure ,
1. When I HEAR Some Noises , They Irritate Me So Much That I Feeling Like Killing The Person Who Is Making Those Noises Or I Feel Like Destroying The Substance With Which The Sound Is Being Produced. I Guess That Sound Is Produced At Some Frequencies Which Doesn’t Suit My Ears And That Starts Irritating Me .For Eg. If A Door Which Is Not Oiled Properly Produces Some Noise When Being Opened Or Closed , Oh I Just Hate That Noise , Cannot Just Withstand It , Feel Like Breaking The Door . And Then If A Hear A Person Snoring, Some Snores Are Fine But Some Snores Are Real Irritating That I Feel Like Killing The Person. I Don’t Know Why But This Happens.
2. When I HEAR Some Word , I Kind Of Start Comparing That Word With Something Very Known. I Will Feel The Comparison In My Mouth .  You All Confused ? I Know This Is Confusing Myself Too , Lemme Try To Elaborate , May Be You Will Be Able To Understand. For E.g., If I Hear The Word ‘ Morning’ I Start Getting The Taste Of ‘Colgate’ , And mostly the Mint taste, Funny ?? Strange If I Hear The Word Tamil , I Get The Taste Of 'Amla Oil ' ... Its Confusing For Me Bt..I Will Give More Eg. If I Hear The Word ‘Stuff’ . I Get The Taste Of ‘ Muffings’ Or ‘Plum Cake’.
If I Hear The Word Transport , I Get The Feeling As If I Am Sitting In A Diesel Van ( Those Ambassador Vans From Old Times).

If I Hear The Word ‘Mobile’ I Get The Taste Of A Ice Cream.
It Is Not Necessary That I Get The Same Feeling Of Same Comparisons Every time , I Mean To Say , Not Every time I Feel Tamil As Amla Oil And So On. I Have No Reason Y Does This Happen.
3. When I SEE Something With Many Holes , For E.g., A Sponge Which Is Very Old , Like  It Will Be Torn , And Will Have So Many Holes, The Cement Floor Which Is Broken, Any Thing Which Has So Many Holes ( Small Not Having Much Spaces Between Them) . Oh That Thing Irritates Me . Wait Irritate Is Not Really The Correct Word , But I Feel Very Strange , Very Very Strange Actually .
4. If I See Something Of Very Unusual Shape Like Amoeba , Euglena , I Feel Something Very Very Strange.
Does Anything Of This Sort Happen To Any Of You ? Or Happened With You Ever ?

3 comments:

Dilip Sanchora said...

it may be due to the way you look at the think .. or the mind set in which you remain makes you think those things .. which may not be necessarily your actions given the normal conditions...
heard the words amoeba, euglena after long time .. made me stroll down the time line...names of uni cellular creatures ?? ... isn't it?...
and you said it right ... it's definitely not Irritation .. its perhaps a strange feeling ( as you suggested in headline.. ) ...
all in all it was a nice topic to write on ..liked it... and ya reference to sponge with holes .. reminded me of these buses... see.. everyone has their own interpretations .. :-) ... write more often... perhaps .. these can fill the vacuum which gives rise to these strange feelings...

kurichh said...

well u are absolutely true about the frequency part ..u have surely developed a scientific mind :) :) :) ...

and regarding the "linking up things with one another " it can be thought upon in two ways.The first thought is that u have a very creative mind that can link up things pretty quickly, so now u have something to praise for :) :) .. and the second thought is that ur brain is overworked thinking constantly about matters that may or may not matter to u.U may sometimes drift into a world of ur own when u drown urself in thoughts.Practice meditation.That would help in relaxing ur mind.Please do not construct this as me saying that linking things is bad..its just that i feel that mind needs rest :)
But surely u picked up a very nice topic.. now what abt some spooky topic that u may write :)

Anonymous said...

the mobile and ice cream part , really StrAnGe !!